First Step in Buying a Home
Find a Good Buyer's Agent
Want to know why it is best for a buyer to use a Buyer's Agent?.
So if you have been thinking about buying a home and you have been driving around the Jacksonville area looking at homes, you may have called a number on a For Sale sign for more information or at least thought about calling.
When you call the phone number on the yard sign - you are calling the Seller's Agent - is this a good decision?
1) There are several reasons why calling a Seller's Agent not be a good decision for a buyer?
- The Seller's Agent represents the seller and it is their duty to get the best deal for their seller
- They will tell the seller all that they learned about you, the buyer, that would enhance the seller's negotiating position
- Their primary interest is selling the homes of their sellers, not helping buyers
- They will highlight positive aspects of home and material facts, but will not mentioned negative aspects
- They will protect the seller's interest by not suggesting other homes that may be a better choice.
- They will initiate negotiating strategy that will favor the seller's position
- Offer to Purchase will be written to protect seller, not buyer
- Financing will be directed to protect seller's interest
- Negotiation will be on behalf of the seller - to protect the seller's interest
- Follow up after the contract is signed to solve any problems will be with the seller's interest as primary
- Since their primary focus is on their seller's listing, they are not likely to spend time finding a buyer's dream home elsewhere
2) There are many reasons why calling a Buyer's Agent would be your best decision?
- Buyer's Agent is focused on you as a buyer, their main goal is to find the home that best fits your needs and budget
- Buyer can talk freely, everything said is held in confidence
- There is no cost to the buyer to use a Buyer's Agent - the seller agrees in his Listing Agreement to pay a certain amount to the seller agent and buyer agent
- Shows all available homes fitting the buyer's criteria, suggesting alternatives to buyer
- Provides unbiased information on homes in the area, both the positive and negative aspects
- Educate the buyer by comparing Active and Sold properties
- Educate the buyer by planning a negotiating strategy
- Offer to purchase will be written to protect the buyer
- Financing alternatives will be suggested that have the buyers best interest in mind
- Protect buyer from possible pitfalls during the entire buying process
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer, make buyer aware of any past offers or other information that would be to the buyer's advantage
- Follow through after contract negotiation to solve any problems on behalf of the buyer
- Be available to buyer after closing to provide assistance
The First Step in Buying a Home is finding a good Buyer's Agent - Rebecca Quick and Walter Whitehurst would like to work as your Buyer's Agent and here's why:
- We work as a team and are available to work with you almost anytime
- We have have plenty of experience working with military families with good advice, timely responses, and plenty of information
- We are there to help you, whether you are overseas or already here in the Jacksonville area
- We don't require you to sign a Buyer's Agency immediately, because we want you to feel comfortably with us
- Once you experience the level of service we provide, we hope you will be completely satisfied with us as your Buyer's Agent
Give us a call or text (910) 340-5524. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org